Instructor Skills Conference V
Moving Toward Instructional Excellence
September 24 – 26, 2014
JW Marriott, New Orleans, LA
The North American Process Technology Alliance (NAPTA) presents 2.5 days of skills development for persons transferring knowledge to tomorrow's workforce. Training or managing training in a plant or in education, come and learn from the experts, contribute, and network with your peers.
Topic areas include:
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Learning Materials Design and Development
- Testing and Certification
- Learning Theory
- Presentation Skills and Tips
- Use of Technology in Training
- And more...
The following discussion group topics were requested by conference participants:
- Making Internship programs more effective
- Building and enhancing a PTEC program
- Effective Advisory Committees
- Oil and Gas PTEC... Where are we and where are we going?